Thursday, June 7, 2012

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to Forever Sweethearts!


About me:


I've been married to my high school sweetheart for over 14 years, and he is still my beloved to this very day. We have seven children together.


I enjoy the great privilege of staying home and raising and schooling my children. 


I believe in the sacredness of marriage; that it is a high calling to be a wife and a helper to my husband. 


"An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life." ~Proverbs 31:10-12


I desire to be a Proverbs 31 woman. 


If you are visiting my blog while designing the commencement ceremony of your own love story, I wish you the very best, and a lifetime of devotion and happiness. 


About the work of my hands:


I made a ring pillow for a friend years ago as a wedding gift to her. I made another for my sister when she got married. I enjoyed the process, and loved the product. 


I am first a wife and mother, but I enjoy taking some time to be a little creative. I love the classic, white, lacy wedding, but I also really love a ceremony that isn't traditional; that exclusively represents the hearts of the two and reflects something unique and different... something that is just theirs. I design ring bearer pillows that are just as unique and personal.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to have my work be a part of the momentous occasion!






No comments:

Post a Comment